Write a letter to your principal asking for leave  for two days.


Chhota Bariyarpur

Motihari-845401,

East Champaran,

Bihar.


11 November 2021


The Principal,

St Francis Academy,

Motihari: 845401,

Bihar.


Subject: Leave for two days.


Sir,


With due respect and humble submission. I have to state that I am Satyam from class X, Roll-number-41. I am sick for several days, but I was coming to school daily. However now my condition is not good, the doctor has advised me to take two days rest. Therefore, I would not be able to come to the school. I have also pasted the medical certificate along with the application.


I request you to grant me leave for two days from 12 to 13 November.


I will be very thankful to you.


Yours truly,

Satyam Kumar Raj




'Working women make better mothers than women who stay at home'. Express your views either for  or against this statement.

Write an original short story that begins with the words: It wasn't going to be easy she knew... but somehow she had to confront him. She took a deep breath and walked into the room.

Who Is Happier Rich or Poor?

Effects Of Television On Child

Optimism is the key to the success story.

Too much money is a bad thing.

You are in a summer camp being held at Rishikesh in Uttrakhand. Write a letter to your cousin telling him/her about the activities being organized in the camp and how you are enjoying every moment of your stay in the camp.

Write a letter to your friend who is living abroad telling him/her something about India?


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post