Write a letter to your friend who is living  abroad telling him/her something about India?


B-1/404, Green Avenue, India
Bihar,
Motihari-845401
4th November 2021


Dear Ravi,

I have got your letter in which you have beautifully described America. After reading it I come to know a lot of things about America, I wish my India would also become the same developed as America.


There are also lots of interesting things in India by which you will be amused. You would hear about Taj Mahal, Jama Masid, Hawa Mahal, Nalanda University, etc. But there are also many new things to be known. You would hear about the Pythagoras theorem whose credit goes to Greek Mathematician Pythagoras but in India, it has been being used since 600 BC. India is the first country to use steel and it is made in India. India has a great knowledge of metal and non-metal than any other country in its past. There are many iron pillars in India since thousands of years ago and they do not rust. 


India is very famous for its composite culture. There are people of different religions and they live like brothers and sisters.

I am going to end my letter. I would tell you many interesting things about India. When you come to visit us.

Yours lovingly friend,
Satyam






Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post