Lost And Found

Sometimes we obtain some remarkable things which we wanted for long times. It gives us happiness but this happiness remain nothing when we lost those things and again we obtain it. We recognize the real value of it. We never want to lose it. It has also happened to me.



That time I was in class-5th. It was my 11th birthday, and I was very happy. My parents gifted me a new bicycle. I was extremely happy. The whole day I was riding it here and there. I had shown it to all of the friends. They were also taking my bicycle and riding it.


Once, I had gone to a park near my city. I did lot lot of enjoyment in the park. In enjoyment, I had forgotten to take my bicycle with me. I had gone by walking with my friends when I had reached my home. I realized I had left my bicycle in the park. It was a late night. I was shocked and thinking whether to tell my parents about it or not. I went to the conclusion that I would not tell him otherwise he would scold me the whole dead of night and we were not going to find a bicycle too late at night.


I did not recognize how he saw that bicycle was not in the garage. He became angry and asked me where the bicycle was. I had no option. I told him that I left my bicycle in the park. By listening to that sentence there was no limit to the anger of my father. He started scolding me the whole night. Anyhow, I slept at night and morning, I went to find my bicycle.


First, I went to my friends' house and asked them whether they had taken my bicycle from the park. They denied it. I became disappointed. They told me that the bicycle would be in the park. They also came with me to help me, and we went to the park. I saw my bicycle was not there. I thought my bicycle would be theft. But I thought, let us do the last try. I asked the guard of the park whether he had shown any red bicycle. He told that he had shown. One bicycle was left on the previous day. They had kept it in a safe place.


I became happy and took my bicycle. After thanking the guard, I went to my home. Now, I thought thousand of times before leaving my bicycle anywhere. I understood the real value of my bicycle. 

13 Comments

  1. It's was very interesting and good thanks for writing such a good thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. In 5th paragraph it should be seen instead of shown and in the last para there should be think instead of thought. Correct me if I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, It is correct. Past participle of show is shown and my para is in past tense so there it would be thought instead of think.

      Delete
  3. It is a copy from Web

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is interesting..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks from Satyam Kumar Raj

      Delete
  5. This is a real incident with me

    ReplyDelete
  6. This story is interesting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post