A Hot Summer Afternoon

It was the month of may and summers are becoming hotter with each passing year. I was trying to be in my house and drinking a bottle of cold water after each one hour. I was sitting near the fan and watching the movie. Suddenly a gust comes into my house, and my father ordered me to bring a cold drink for them.



I did not want to go outside the house, but it was the order of my father and I could not be denied it. I took an umbrella and went outside of my house.There I was feeling very warm. The sun was shining so brightly. I was feeling that I would fell down. It was not happening only with me, there were many people on the road. They all had become tired.


After walking some distance, I went into the shade to rest for some time. Then I saw that there were many animals and they were also trying to protect themselves from heat. There were completely silent.Animals were badly suffered. There was no one to take care of them. It seemed that they would die due to thirst. I saw many cows who had become kneen and thin. Suddenly a bird from the sky fell near me.


It seemed that it would fell due to weakness because it did not get water. I carefully pick it up and went to the shop and took a cold drink. I went to my house with that bird. I took its care for some days. Gave it grains to eat and water to drink. I also put the pot on my roof and in front of my house. So that birds and animals could get water to drink.


That day I had realized that there were not only I who if affecting but there were many more whose condition is  than mine.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post