Early Morning Walk In Winter

Walking is one of the best exercises. It makes a person healthy and feet. If walking is in the early morning. It is more better. Doctors also advise us that we should walk in the morning. For those patients who are suffering from diabetes, hypertension, and several other diseases, them walking in the morning is more beneficial. We get fresh air and oxygen in at early morning.



I usually go for walk in the early morning with my friends. But when there is winter, I enjoy it more while walking. We walk faster because it keeps us warm to our bodies. I usually wear a tracksuit, a jacket, and a cap. My parents generally prevent me from going for a morning walk in winter. But when I tell them the advantages of walking early in the morning then they permit me to go.


There is beautiful sight around us. There is fog around us and we are not able to see at the far distance. It seems that there is nothing around the radius of 100 meters. In winter there are generally few people on the road where vehicles run throughout the day. We walk freely on the road without the fear of any vehicle. We also have to be safe from vehicles because sometimes vehicles suddenly come at high speed and it isn't seen the fogs that cause a gracious accident.


When we reach the park. It is full of beautiful flowers and blossoms. Butterflies are flying on the flowers. There is a very good smell of flowers. Many birds are flying from one branch to another branch. We also bring grains for those birds. Due to this, they come around us for their morning meal. Now, these birds have become our good friends.


We also go running and after a little running, we go to play cricket. We cannot play for more time because we have to go to school. When there is no school. Our game also exceeds three to four hours. Then we go to our home.


Early morning walk is very beneficial to me. Due to it, I am active throughout the day.  

1 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post