My Bus Accident


Sometimes, we became extremely delighted about some things. We dream about it but the situation is being reversed. Our all the dreams break down and things happen like that which we had never imagined in our life. I have also remembered one of the incidents of my life.




At that time, I was studying in class-8. We were informed by our school that we had to go to Valmikinagar from school on a picnic. Valmiki Nagar is one of the most notable places in Bihar. It is  acclaimed for its forests. So, we were very happy. I was waiting eagerly for the day when we would go for a picnic. I also informed my parents about it. They were also very happy.


Finally, that day approached which I was waiting for a long time. I woke up early in the morning and refreshed myself. I took blessing from my parents, wore a nice dress and asked for money from my parents for the picnic. They easily gave me. I told them goodbye and went to my school.


When I reached my school. I saw that there were many students. They had worn colorful dresses. We were very happy after meeting with each other and excited too. We were waiting for the bus and suddenly our the principal announced that the bus had come. All the students rushed onto the bus. I took a window seat so that I could see forest's sight. I easily got it after a little arguing with my friend.


After some time, I reached Valmiki Nagar. We toured most of the parts of the forest. We visited different temples saw different kinds of animals, mountains, and rivers. One of the students of our school was going nearer to one of the animal but our forest guide stop him and told that it could harm him. When we became tired of traveling, we had our meal.


I could not guess when the time was passed, and we were going to return to our city. When we were returning, suddenly a car came in front of our bus. And it caused an accident. It didn't give me much time to understand any thing. The bus fell and we were badly injured. We started crying due to pain. We were rescued soon.


When my eyes opened, I was in the hospital. My parents were standing in front of me and they were weeping and telling that they would never allow me for any picnic.


Whenever I remember this incident. I became afraid and think thousand of time while traveling in any of the vehicles.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post