Inter-school Cricket Tournament


It was the incident when I was studying in class-8. An inter-school cricket tournament was organized in my city. We all were very happy. We had got a chance to show our talent.




I knew that I would be also selected for the team because I had a lot of interest in cricket. It had happened, and our couch selected the team and in it, my name was also there. It was the best team and in it all the best players of the academy were.


The question was who would be captain and represent our school. I told my coach if he would give me chance, I was ready to win the tournament for our school. By seeing my confidence, he selected me as captain.


We also started practicing for the tournament. And we did not recognize when the time had passed and the tournament had come. I had mostly selected all-rounders in my team.

.

Our first match was with Shantiniketan. We had won the toss and selected for batting and scored 150 runs in 20 overs. In which I had made 50 runs. But we lost the game. We had also lost our next match with CMJ.


Now we had to win all the next three matches to qualify for the semi-final. My team had become disappointed. I motivate them by telling them that we would play our natural game. We had done it and won all the next three matches and qualified in the semifinal.


Our semifinal competition was with St. Xavier. We easily won it by 50 runs and in that match. I scored a century. Now we were prepared for the final, and it was with DAV. We won the final by 20 runs.


We were extremely happy by winning it and our excitement level was also very high. It was a really very happy moment for winning laurels for our school.

2 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post