A Young Woman


It was Sunday evening. I was traveling from Motihari to Patna by train. I was very excited because I was going to my grandmother's house. On my couch, a beautiful young lady came. She was so beautiful that everyone started looking at her. She had worn very stylish clothes and carrying one suitcase. She came and sit in front of my seat.

 



She was looking so beautiful that I could stop myself to see her. I was surprised when I saw that she was looking very sad. I asked her the cause of her sadness then she started crying. I felt a little strange and I asked why you were crying. She replied that she was in danger some bad people were looking at her they were eager to kill her and her family so she needs help and she could not file a case to the police station because they have warned to not to inform to police about that type of situation. She needed my help and she looked in my eyes with tears. I could not refuse her I agreed to help her. 


When we reached Patna station then she told me the location of those people then I went with her when I was going there then on the way she told me to hold her suitcase. After all, she had to go to the washroom when I hold it and was standing in front of the washroom one policeman came and caught me and told me to open that suitcase. I refused to open it because it was not mine. Police did not listen my any excuse and when they opened the suitcase. I got shocked, I found that suitcase was filled with drugs. The police caught me in the case of smuggling. That girl had cheated me I was put in jail. I told to myself that how foolish I was that I had believed that young woman's story.


Also Read

The Portrait of A Lady By Khushwant Singh

Hard Work Always Pays off

Thoughts Of Mahatma Gandhi

Essay on Media.

Limitation Of Electromagnetic Wave Theory


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post