My Cousin's Wedding Ceremony


The Indian wedding is extremely interesting and enjoyable. There are lots of lovely things to see. We are not  bored a single second. There are dance, notable song, and hearty laughter everywhere. Recently I had gone to my cousin's wedding ceremony and could not forget it.





The grand wedding was organized in my village. He was my cousin, so I had gone two days earlier to help whenever necessary. At that place I was surprised to see there was no wedding organizer. It was organized by the local villagers. They were working very hard without the gluttony of any gain. There were many people as if it was fair. They were dancing, singing, laughing merrily, talking and some were also working.


As it was going to be evening, more crowd started gathering to his house. Vehicles were also coming to his house, and people were preparing to go bridal house. At one vehicle music  player was kept and we were dancing near it and burning crackers. In my village woman did not go to the bridal house, but they had also traveled for some distance with us. And after some time we reached the bridal house.


Many people had traditionally come to heartily welcome us. We were given small refreshment. We started burning crackers and the sky was lighted because of them. All the villagers surrounded the vehicle of the bride to see him. It was looking that my cousin was a celebrity on that day.

A beautiful stage was made for the marriage ceremony. We had to wait for some time to see it and when the wedding ceremony was completed. I left it and went to eat some delicious food because I was very tired. After eating food, I went to sleep and the next day I went to my home by sitting on one of the vehicles. Its beautiful memory will be always with me.

7 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post