An  Earthquake

An earthquake is a very dangerous natural disaster. There is a huge amount of loss of lives and property whenever an earthquake happens. We all have heard about it, one or more than one time in our life. Because it happens one or more than one time in a decade anywhere in the world else. It is an extremely frightening experience whenever an earthquake happens. We are not able to think anything and we only run and run. I have also remembered an incident when I was trapped in an earthquake.




It was the time of 2016, and I was studying in class 6 and my Biology exam was going on. We all were in the examination hall. Suddenly we heard the sound as if there were a big truck passing near to our examination hall and the whole ground was vibrating. I became afraid of and I could not recognize what was happening. Then suddenly two boys came running and started shouting that there was an earthquake. We were not able to think what to do or what to not do and we started running.


But there was very little space to string down. We started pushing each other, and we were thinking as if it was the last day of our life. There was no teacher to guide us. Finally, we reached our playground and we were feeling saved there.


Still many of them were crying and requesting teachers to allow them to go to the house either call their parents. Some students were telling sorry to god because they had requested god to cancel their Biology paper. Many parents also came to our school to take their dear children and I also went to my house with my parents. When I reached home, I felt better because there was no harm. When I opened the television, I felt sad because there was a huge loss of lives and property and more than a thousand people had lost their lives, relatives and their houses.


If we look deep into it, we human are also responsible for an earthquake. We are breaking a large number of mountains, doing a lot of mining due to which there is the moment in plate and earthquake happen.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post