You are in a summer camp being held at Rishikesh in Uttrakhand. Write a letter to your cousin telling him/her about the activities being organized in the camp and how you are enjoying every moment of your stay in the camp.


Choota Bariyarpur,
Motihari-845401
Ward number: 38
Chini Mill Road

23 September, 2021

Anand Nagar
Patna, Bihar
Ward number: 12

Dear Kunal,

I am feeling very happy to inform you that I am in a summer camp which is held at Rishikesh in Uttarakhand. I am enjoying it a lot. Do you know? There are also many activities being organized here. It is a very nice place. It is surrounded by forests and mountains.


Here we play many games like football, cricket, kho-kho, etc. We also do cycling. While cycling we get a chance to see this place very closely and we meet different kinds of people. I have also seen animals like elephants, dear monkeys.


I would like to end my letter telling you best wishes. One day, I will also take you to this place in the next summer holiday.

Your lovely brother,
Satyam






Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post