First Day Of My Examination

The first day of my examination was extremely exciting. I had prepared myself well for it. When the examination came, I was very nervous and afraid.




That time I was studying in class viii. It was the exam of chemistry but when I went to my tuition. Some of the students who were studying in my school were juniors to me, they informed me that it was not the exam of chemistry. It was the exam of physics. I became terribly afraid. I started running to my house and brought my physics book, and I started studying till night 12'O clock.


When I reached my school. I opened my physics book and started revising it. Suddenly the bell rang. I was going on studying in the exam hall. One of my friends whose name was Harsh Vardhan told me that it was not the exam of physics. It was the exam of chemistry. I became terribly afraid and I was felling like as if I would fall. I took his book and started studying. But the principal told me to go inside the examination hall I went to my seat and started praying for the good. When I got the paper. It looked as I knew all the answers. I wrote my paper.


As a result, declaration time was coming. I was praying to God that I should pass on that subject. But I was surprised when I saw that I got 98 marks in that subject. I was not able to believe in myself.


Effects Of Television On Child

Who Is Happier Rich or Poor?

Write a letter to your principal asking for leave for two days.

Radhika- A powerful Girl

Too much money is a bad thing.

Money Is Important For Happiness

Optimism is the key to the success.








Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post